Eurokey Recycling Limited is an expanding, family-run plastic reclamation and recycling company which is based in Enderby, Leicestershire and whose operations now cover the whole of the United Kingdom and Ireland. From its inception in 1995 Eurokey has built and maintained a reputation for being responsible and innovative. We are committed to providing a high quality service in an environmentally responsible manner, and to this end are currently implementing a certified Environmental Management System across all of our operations.
Here, at Eurokey, we recognise that through our day-to-day activities we will have an impact upon the environment, and we aim to reduce these impacts by preventing pollution and by continually improving our environmental performance. In particular, we will:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and ensure that all staff understand the legislation that affects them.
- Strive to achieve high environmental standards using best practicable means to continually improve performance.
- Allocate resources to achieve and maintain an Environmental Management System, certified to ISO 14001, at all sites.
- Develop a greater understanding of environmental issues among the workforce through employee training, and encourage a feeling of ownership of the Environmental Management System among staff.
- Establish suitable environmental objectives and targets, based on our significant environmental aspects, and use and environmental management programme to achieve these objectives and targets.
The ultimate responsibility for the company's environmental performance lies with the Managing Director, however day-to-day implementation of the policy is the responsibility of the Environmental Manager, who will be assisted by the Environmental Management System Environmental Committee. Implementation of the policy requires the participation of all employees.
Approved and signed by J. Dhillon, Managing Director